Zebra HC100 Label Printers
ZEBRA HC100: It’s as simple as that
The Zebra HC100 wristband printer is the perfect solution if you are looking for:
- small size: only 127 mmx242 mm footprint
- super easy use: just load cartridge and it is good to go
- robust: dual-wall frame
- minimum waste: auto-calibration ensures optimum material utilization
- flexibility: wide range of wristband options
Compact design and user friendliness characterize this desktop wristband printer. It fits into tiny spaces and can easily be moved. There is hardly any training necessary as the cartridges, containing ribbon and media, can be loaded and changed intuitively. Auto-calibration and tear-off function make sure that waste is kept at a minimum. Due to the auto-calibration function, there is no additional user action needed and the print quality is kept at a consistent high level. An early alert indicates in advance when media is low/out. Printhead and cylinder can be changed without tools.
Depending on where the HC100 is to be used, there is a huge assortment of wristband choices available:
- healthcare: adhesive or clip fastening, different sizes for infants/children/adults, resistant to water, alcohol, soaps etc.
- events, amusement parks, resorts etc.: one-day or multi-day, seven different brilliant colors
According to your needs, you may choose between three different wristband widths
(19.05 mm, 25.4 mm, 30.16 mm) which make the HC100 a real all-rounder.
The HC100 wristband printer features 16MB SDRAM memory plus 8 MB flash memory, and two communication options (serial, USB). Optional, factory-installed Ethernet and wireless 802.11 b/g are possible, as well as 64 MB flash memory and XML-enabled printing.
With 300 dpi print resolution, the printing quality is extremely high and the HC100 reaches a print speed of 102 mm per second to that a smooth and quick service can be offered to your patients, customers or guests.
Request product in 2 steps
Add product to wishlist
Request offer in wishlist