Zebra GX430 Label Printers
ZEBRA GX430: the printer for precision work
- top performance: print resolution of 300 dpi
- speed: up to 102 mm per second
- reliability: simple maintenance
- versatile: loads of connectivity options
- small size: ideal for space-constrained places
The Zebra GX430 is a premium desktop printer. Its extremely high resolution of 300 dpi makes sure that even on very small labels unique quality print is guaranteed. There is a thermal transfer (GX430t) and a direct thermal (GX430d) option to choose from.
Quickly change ribbons, printhead or cylinder without tools. Automatic calibration allows for a simple and fast printing process and excellent results.
The Zebra standard programming languages (ZPL and EPL) ensure trouble-free integration into your systems. Due to the double-wall construction the printer is well protected and sturdy.
Application areas are diverse:
- pharmacy: labels for sterile environment, prescription labeling
- retail: shelf labeling, price reduction labels
- tourism: boarding cards, luggage tags
- event management: entrance tickets for all kinds of events and exhibitions
- product labels, dispatch labels etc.
A choice of different options and accessories is available, for example: wireless connectivity options (802.11 b/g, Bluetooth), LCD display, cutter for different media types, label peel and present dispenser with label present sensor, keyboard display units (KDU Plus and ZKDU), etc.
Find the right printer for your specific needs by comparing the GX420, the GX430 and the ZD500 Zebra desktop printers. Should you require any assistance please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Request product in 2 steps
Add product to wishlist
Request offer in wishlist