Zebra MC55-Series Mobile Computers
ZEBRA MC55 Series: you can count on this device
- practical: smart and comfortable design
- high quality: robust construction
- efficient: Marvell PXA 320 processor
- versatile: data collection and voice communication
With the MC55 series, Zebra offers you mobile computers that meet all the challenges. They are equipped with the latest Microsoft Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 Classic operating system. Due to the fast Marvell PXA 320 806 MHz processor, any type of complex application can be used. The micro SD slot also offers additional storage options, which can be expanded to include up to 32 GB of memory.
Zebra's MC55 series offers data security at the highest level. Current authentication and encryption protocols as well as Zebras certified VPNs are supported. In addition, the MC55 Series also offers FIPS 140-2: That way you protect your company data reliable.
Data communication is also possible via Bluetooth v2.1 with EDR and WLAN 802.11 a/b/g. Voice communication can be via Wi-Fi or "Push-to-Talk" (PTT). With the "Mobility Service Platform" (MSP), the Zebra devices can be centrally managed.
Whether at home or in the field, the Zebra MC55 series is equally suitable for both. Due to the robust construction, these mobile devices can withstand extreme heat and cold as well as falls on concrete and remain fully functional. The IP64 seal protects the device from dust and moisture.
- SE960: 1D scanner with long range, can also read damaged barcodes or barcodes behind foil easily
- SE4500-SR: 2D imager for barcodes with medium or high density
- SE4500-DL: 2D scanner for barcodes on official documents (such as driver's license, passport, etc.)
- SE4500-HD: 2D-Scanmodul for extremely dense barcodes and any kind of DPM code
In addition, a healthcare version is available: Zebra MC55A0 HealthCare.
Request product in 2 steps
Add product to wishlist
Request offer in wishlist