ZEBRA GC420: High Value for little Money
The GC420 is a successor to and based on the LP/TLP 2844 series. It features a few improvements:
- more powerful processor: 32 bit RISC processor
- larger memory: 8 MB Flash, 8 MB SDRAM (standard)
- faster label throughput: 4”/102 mm per second
The GC420 series also offers:
- wide range of applications
- small size
- dual-wall frame
These specifics make the GC420 valuable for a flawless work process. No matter if you use the printer for labeling in the pharmaceutical or health care sector (e. g. labels for laboratory equipment, patient identification etc.), in retail (e. g. price tags, receipts etc.) or in the tourism industry (e. g. boarding cards, luggage tags etc.), the GC420 label printers can be used in a wide variety of business areas.
There are two different versions available:
The Zebra GC420d thermal direct printer:
- less waste
- less cost
- particularly for short term use labels such as receipts, parking tickets, dispatch labels etc.
The Zebra GC420t thermal transfer printer:
- especially durable labels such as product labels, labels for device identification etc.
- different mediums possible (e. g. paper, plastic)
- different color print
The GC420 barcode printer combines an extraordinarily high standard with reliability. It is ideal for numerous fields of use and is affordable even for a low budget.
|Product Category||Label Printers|
|Interface||USB, Serial, Parallel|
|Printing Method||thermal transfer/direct thermal|direct thermal|
|Printing Width||104 mm|
|Maximum Print Speed||102 mm/s|
|Maximum Print Length||990 mm|
|Minimum Print Width||25,4 mm|
|Maximum Print Width||108 mm|
|Maximum Material Length||continuous|
|Printer Language||ZBI 2.0 , ZBI-Developer , ZPL II , EPL2 , EPL|