ADVANTECH DLoG DLT-V72 SERIES: Always a Good Choice
- durable: protected against water, cleaning agents and vibrations
- rugged: abrasion-resistant and unbreakable glass front
- reliable: integrated UPS bridges power failures of up to 20 minutes
The DLT-V72 series from Advantech DLoG is particularly stable and robust. With protection class IP66 it is not only resistant against splashing and rain water, but also against detergents. The PCT touch screen with an abrasion-resistant and unbreakable glass front is convenient to operate even with gloves and in difficult environments.
Optionally, you can also select the terminal with touchscreen defroster function. Foggy and icy displays are no longer a problem. Thanks to the uninterruptible power supply (UPS), the terminal runs smoothly during the replacement of the vehicle battery and even bridges power failures of up to 20 minutes.
For easy and trouble-free data transfer, the terminal is equipped with a variety of interfaces and wireless technology. In addition to Ethernet, WiFi, Bluetooth and serial interfaces, you can also make a USB connection. Depending on the needs and circumstances, a flexible application of the devices is possible.
Further technical data:
- Display sizes of 10″ and 12″ available
- Operating systems: Windows 10 IoT Enterprise, Windows 7 Professional, Windows Embedded 8.1 Industry Pro, WES7, WES8, Linux
- Power-efficient Intel ATOM quad core processor with 4 GB DDR3
- Cast memory cards in different sizes available
|Product Category||Fixed Computers|
|Communication Interface||USB, Serial, WLAN, WPAN, LAN, Bluetooth|
|Operating System||Windows 10 IoT Enterprise, Windows 7 Pro, Windows Embedded 8.1 Industry Pro, Windows Embedded Standard 7 (WES7), Windows Embedded 8 Standard, Linux (Debian), Android|
|CPU||Intel ATOM E3845 Quad Core, 1.91 GHz|
|Memory||4 GB DDR3 RAM|
|Operating Temperature||-30°C to 50°C|
|Keyboard||10 front keys|
|Touchpanel||resistive touchscreen|capacitive touchscreen|
|Special Features||large temperature range, screen defroster|