SATO WS4 Series: Powerful and versatile Label Printers
The label printers of the WS4 series from SATO are used in transport, logistics, retail, warehousing and health care. Optional accessories make it possible to considerably expand the application possibilities. Label cutter, label rewinder and label dispenser as well as WLAN and Bluetooth interfaces are available. This makes the easy-to-use desktop printer versatile. Due to the wide-openable case cover, consumables can be easily changed and maintenance such as the change of print head and pressure roller can easily be carried out.
The SBP (SATO Barcode Printer Language) as standard printing language as well as the print emulations Zebra (SZPL), Datamax (SDPL), Intermec (SIPL) and Eltron (SEPL) are delivered with the WS4 series which contribute to an easy integration into existing networks. Different interfaces for system connection such as USB, LAN, RS232, optional Wi-Fi and optional Bluetooth, are available depending on the model.
The WS4 series consists of the WS408 with a print resolution of 203 dpi and the WS412 with a print resolution of 300 dpi. Both models are available as thermal direct or thermal transfer models. The thermal transfer models can process ribbons up to 300 m in length. This minimizes the effort of material changes.
Further product features:
- Printing Method: thermal direct or thermal transfer
- Print Resolution: 203 dpi (WS408) / 300 dpi (WS412)
- Printing Width: up to 104 mm
- Printing Length: up to 999 mm
- Print Speed: up to 152.4 mm / s (WS408) / up to 102 mm / s (WS412)
- Printing Material Thickness: 0.06 – 0.19 mm
- Label Rolls: max. 127 mm outer diameter; 25.4 mm / 38 mm core diameter
- Label Wind Direction: internal / external winding
- Ribbon, TT Model: 74 to 300 m; 12.7 mm / 25 mm core diameter; internal / external winding